Our comfortable four-wheel drive Land Rovers/Land Cruisers are specially designed, custom-built and equipped for safari use:
- A spacious seating arrangement for Land Rovers allows up to 8 guests per vehicle and 7 in our Land Cruisers.
- Deep windows give you the widest views and photographic opportunities.
- Three generous viewing hatches in each vehicle, enabling guests to stand and photograph with ease.
- A cool box filled with soft drinks and bottled water, thermoses of tea.
- A mobile reference library and binoculars.
- A radio is fitted for communication with base camp, and with other vehicles.
- Carpeting, canvas seat covers and dust proofing for comfort.
- A meticulous maintenance program for maximum safety and seatbelts fitted throughout.
- For ground services and transfers within Dar-es-Salaam we offer a 15-seater air conditioned minibus (also be available for short intercity transfers) and 7-seater air conditioned Noah.
Below are the pictures of some of “our vehicle”